With Bridgeway, you will find both a partner and a flexible lender that will connect you to resources and work with you to find funding solutions.
Loans in Western Pennsylvania
Patient low-interest loan capital available to small businesses under 50 employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Loans in Erie Pennsylvania
The ECGRA financed fund makes patient low-interest loan capital available to small businesses under 25 employees and nonprofits in Erie.
What do we offer?
- Flexible repayment terms with no payment required for 3 months
- Low-interest rates at 4%
- Loans from $5,000 up to $50,000, not to exceed 50% of three months of operating expenses
Who is eligible?
- Small businesses under 50 employees in western Pennsylvania
- Small businesses under 25 employees and nonprofits in Erie, Pennsylvania
- Minority-, woman-, immigrant- or veteran-owned businesses, or
- Businesses that serve economically distressed neighborhoods in urban and rural western Pennsylvania
Where do we work?
- Bridgeway serves 15 counties in western Pennsylvania from our three offices located in Pittsburgh, Erie, and Uniontown
- We work in the following counties; Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Fayette, Indiana, Greene, Lawrence, Mercer, Venango, Washington, and Westmoreland
We invite any customer who needs assistance to contact us. Your Bridgeway Loan Officer can help guide you on financing options and modifications to your loan with us.
Managing Director of Lending
Entrepreneur Lending Director
Director of Uniontown Office
Director of Erie Office