The impact of Bridgeway Capital’s efforts is both economic and social.
At Bridgeway Capital, we measure the impact of our financing and education to determine the effectiveness of our efforts, the benefits to people and the region, and to guide our strategies moving forward.
Bridgeway Capital’s direct and indirect economic impact includes:
- $145 million in capital injected directly into the region
- 1,140 loans made to entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and small businesses across western Pennsylvania
- 298 loans to African-American owned and led enterprises and 398 to woman owned and led enterprises
- More than $470 million leveraged for our borrowers
- More than 11,000 jobs created or retained
Bridgeway Capital’s loan programs are tailored to benefit the unique needs of the client, but also to produce maximum impact in the community. Success looks different for everyone. We understand that clients come to us with specific business goals, and we are ready to put together customized financing and educational options.