Bridgeway Capital works across 15 counties in western Pennsylvania to build a thriving region for all.
Bridgeway Capital provides capital and educational opportunities to underserved markets — small businesses and nonprofits — that result in positive economic and social impact.
Bridgeway Capital’s market consists of 15 counties in western Pennsylvania:
Bridgeway Capital borrowers cross many industries, whether the borrower is an entrepreneur, a growing company, working to expand, renovating or constructing new facilities, or meeting children’s and the community’s needs. We support women-, veteran-, and minority-owned businesses, and we work with borrowers in many areas, including:
- building projects, construction companies
- manufacturing companies, machining and fabricating businesses
- technology firms, robotics companies
- digital cinematography
- food and beverage, gourmet food, coffee shops
- transportation services
- community services, community outreach, nonprofit resource and referral center
- human services
- child care
- alternative education