How much can I borrow?
We have made loans ranging anywhere from $10,000 up to $3 million.
What region do you make loans to?
We primarily make loans in western Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions.
How long does it take to get approved?
It typically takes 4-6 weeks to be approved for a loan.
Does my loan need to be guaranteed?
Yes, either the business owner or a person with a stake in the business must guarantee they will repay the loan. This excludes nonprofit organizations.
What type of collateral is needed for a loan?
A client’s equity, business assets, and real estate are typically the collateral we consider when potentially securing a loan.
Do I need owner equity?
In some cases, we may ask you to put owner equity into the project. Owner equity can be in the form of paid invoices towards the project and/or proof of funds in your business bank account.
What do I need to apply?
- Signed Bridgeway Capital application
- Personal Financial Statement for all owners
- Business Plan with financial projections
- Detailed Sources and Uses of Funds statement
- Business tax returns for the last 3 years
- Personal tax returns for the last 3 years for business owners that have a 20% or greater ownership.
- Business financial statements for the last 3 years (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and Profit & Loss statements)
What is the application process?
Visit How it Works to see the six steps from getting started to getting approved.
What support does Bridgeway offer to their clients?
We pair capital with capacity-building guidance. Visit our Entrepreneurship Hub to learn how we can help you navigate entrepreneurship. The Entrepreneurship Hub can help you build a trusted community of peers and advisors through business guidance, free consulting services, educational workshops, and networking events.
Do you give personal loans? (car,mortgages,etc)
No, we exclusively finance businesses and commercial real estate projects.
Do we give loans to Nonprofits?
Yes, we offer funding solutions for nonprofits. Visit Nonprofit Financing to learn what types of loans we offer.