The impact of Bridgeway Capital’s efforts is both economic and social.
At Bridgeway Capital, we measure the impact of our financing and education to determine the effectiveness of our efforts, the benefits to people and the region, and to guide our strategies moving forward.
Because of our efforts to date, Bridgeway Capital has made over 700 loans to deserving small businesses and organizations across western Pennsylvania.
Bridgeway Capital’s direct and indirect economic impact includes:
- $77.6 million in capital injected directly into the region
- More than $292 million leveraged for our borrowers
- More than 5,000 jobs created/retained since 2001
- 80 percent of financing benefited low-income people
Bridgeway Capital’s loan programs are tailored to benefit the unique needs of the borrower, but also to produce maximum impact:
- Placed over $3.1 million in Entrepreneur Loans in last three years, and 77% benefited low-income people in western Pennsylvania.
- Placed 57 Growth Loans for $7.4 million in last three years, which helped retain 826 jobs
- $18.5 million in 504 Loans placed since 2003 which supported $31 million in additional investment
- In FY 2011 alone, we served 63 clients with 5,065 hours of business education in marketing strategy, financial management, and business planning
For additional information like financials, please see our various Reports and Publications.